India is armed with a number of bloggers who are giving excellent and regular performance with the each passing day and also getting being paid for it. Obviously, there are many bloggers that blog for fun but, some are working hard enough to get good earnings and rankings of their websites to the top. The cut throat competition lags the one another with the few hits only.
Here is a list of the top 10 richest earners of the blogging sites as per their ranking and earnings:
- Amit Aggarwal: He is the owner of the very well known blogging site Labnol.org, which is particularly on the technological updates but, is covering many more topics also. His page rank is 6 with a monthly earning of Rs 30, 00,000. The exciting thing is that his Website name is different from his URL and even then, he is getting approximately 120000 views each day.
- Harsh Aggarwal: The blogging tycoon, Harsh Aggarwal is one of the idols of the Indian blog community. He is running the site Shoutmeloud.com, which actually gives an information and guide about blogging. He came into this profession by the sake of his accident that gave him rest for 6 months and thus, an opportunity to interact with the people through blogging. His page rank is 6 with a monthly income of Rs 4, 80,000.
- Imran Uddin: The founder of the Alltechmedia, Imran is an engineer who pursued his career in blogging because of his interest and lucrative earning method. He gives information about blogging and SEO in his site apart from the technology news and his page rank stands 3 with the monthly income of Rs 6, 00,000 approximately.
- Amit Bhawani: The chief blogger of the website AmitBhawani.com is leading a team of 7 people who are getting latest updates and news on the technology, gadgets and other blogging tips. Being a professional SEO expert, he runs his blog with great wits and intelligence and made it reached to one of the most visited site by the people. He earns Rs 1, 56,000 from this blogging work and thus inspires the youth to explore their career in the same.
- Pankaj Agarwal: The young entrepreneur Pankaj started blogging since 2002 and is up with many blogging sites, among which clickindia.com is one of his most visited blogging site that encapsulates the buyers and sellers to engage in a cheap marketplace. With a monthly income of around Rs 3, 53,800, he runs his business with a professional team of experts.
- Raju PP: The founder and chief editor of the Techpp.com, Raju from the Bangalore city was a Technical Specialist in an IT company when he came with an idea of blogging on the technology niche. With the daily visitor of around 98,000, he page stands at number 4 with an income of approximately Rs 8, 40,000 per month.
- Arun Prabhudesai: The business blog, Trak.in owned by Mr.Arun needs no introduction to the business people. He wrote his first blog in May 2007 after returning from US. The daily visitors of the blog are 2, 15,000 that gives his a monthly sum of Rs 12, 81,000.
- Jaspal Singh: Another young and passionate Indian blogger is the owner of savedelete.com, Jaspal Singh who is also CEO of the Webseasoning. He got his well known domain registered in 2003 and is getting an income of Rs4, 80,000 per month from the blogging work only.
- Rohit Langde: The young boy from Nagpur runs the famous blog Blogsalute.com that provides the assistance on software updates and blogging tips. He is well assisted name even in the field of Internet marketing. With the daily views of around 19,000 to his blog, he earns nearly Rs4, 57,500 through the Ad sense marketing business.
- Harleena Singh: The most favorite female blogger and owner of Aha.com gives you informative tips and guidance on your personal care and improving your lifestyle. Being a professional freelancer writer, she cultured all her creative work on a blog and came out with this blog. The Alexa ranking of her site is 2900 in India and 18, 236 throughout the world.